Murals by Amy on Facebook

Check out my Facebook page for Murals by Amy. Hand painted, custom murals for your home, business, or restaurant!

14 June 2010

Sundresses and Sunburn

So today was supposed to be Day 1 of Mural Madness, which I guess it kind of was but not to the extent I hoped. I meant to drop off postcards in coffee shops, salons, and interior decorating locations in Glenside, Langhorne, and New Hope but only made it through Glenside. I have sunburn on the back of my legs so bad that sitting in a car in a dress for so long was agonizing. So, onto Plan B... which is aloe, aloe, aloe and a second attempt tomorrow. However, I did make it to Glenside, leaving postcards in Elsy's and the Keswick Coffee House. If you happen to be in those neighborhoods, catching a train, grabbin' some joe, listening to some live music, then pick up a postcard and consider a hand painted, custom mural by yours truly.

So tomorrow's plan is to getup nice and early, dress nice, and make a whole day out of visiting these places to network a bit. Also, my murals aren't limited to just homes. I'm more than willing to work with businesses and restaurants as well! My prices are reasonable and I am more than OK with working with your budget too. I know times are tough and artwork may not be the first thing on everyones mind, so I'll work with the budget you have to give you a fabulous mural.

Aside from all of this, beach weekend was lots of fun and long overdue. Besides the sunburn covering the back half of me, I loved every bit of it. Now, onto the next thing!

No comments: