Murals by Amy on Facebook

Check out my Facebook page for Murals by Amy. Hand painted, custom murals for your home, business, or restaurant!

03 August 2009

New Goal

One drawing per day (non-work related) and one painting or large drawing per week. That is my new goal. And considering that it is monday, the beginning of the week, that is what I will work on after this.


So I'm pretty bummy today, and have been pretty much all weekend, aside from a few good times here and there. We had to put our 11yr old golden retriever/yellow lab, Jack, to sleep on Friday. Our whole family was and still is devasted, to say the least. We had never lost a pet til now, and even though I always knew it would be really hard, this REALLY sucks. Well 11 years of the best dog ever is better than none.


So on a happy note (because who wants to end a bloggity post on that), I had the most delicious watermelon today with lunch. Mikey brought half in and we ate a ridiculous amount of it. Then before I went home today I bought one for my fam, which we will hopefully enjoy after dinner tonight. Summer fruits are definitely the best.

1 comment:

Jana Bailey said...

amy, I'm sorry about your pup :(
that is so sad.

I really like your goals though! it sounds great! I look forward to seeing your work!